Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-10, Steareth-2, Dicetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Glyoxyloyl Carbocysteine, Aqua, Glyoxyloyl Keratin Amino Acids, Aqua, Ammonium thioglycolate, Aqua, AMMONIA..
• Wash the hair 1 to 2 times with Clarifying shampoo
• Leave on for three minutes, rinse
• Wring out the hair with a towel then dry it using the hair dryer at 80%.
• Do not brush or untangle the hair so as not to close the cuticles.
• Divide the hair into 4 parts to prepare them to receive the treatment.
• Put on protective gloves
• Shake the bottle and pour the product into the bowl. (Step 2)
• Work on locks 3 cm wide and 2 cm thick, starting at the nape of the neck.
• Apply the product 1cm from the scalp to the tip
• Mix well each wick
•Pass a fine comb several times for a good distribution of the product and remove the excess.
• Leave the product to act between 45 minutes for natural hair and 30 minutes on colored hair.
• Rinse out the product with 60% Leaving a little product in the hair before drying.
• Dry the hair with 100% using the dryer.
• Divide hair into 4 sections.
• To seal the product in the hair, smooth each lock 0.5cm thick with a flat iron.
• Start at the nape of the neck and pass the straightener at 220° 8 to 10 times in locks from root to tip with the same intensity. Leave on for 24 hours. Rinse the next day then dry with a flat brush. Enjoy. For optimal hold of your Glossage, it is recommended to use shampoos without Sodium Laureth Sulfate. INGREDIED